We just wanted to let you know that due to exceptionally high demand, we are running low on stock of BaBylissPRO™ Miracurl™.
As a result of this phenomenal and worldwide sales success, we are also seeing an increased number of fake websites and counterfeit products being sold.
Prior to any online purchase, some of the signs to look out for are:
• Different colors of products. BaBylissPRO™ Miracurl™ is only available in Europe in black color.
• Items being shipped from outside of France (frequently Asia), as our products are always shipped directly from our warehouse in France.
• Websites that have no contact numbers or addresses.
• Websites selling 3 different versions: Miracurl™ de BaBylissPRO™ (Europe & USA professional version) – BaBylissPRO™ Perfect Curl (UK professional version) - BaByliss Curl Secret (consumer version).
• If the product is advertised as 'dual voltage', this is not a genuine product. Each one of our versions has got a single voltage. BaBylissPRO™ Miracurl™’s (Europe professional version) voltage is 230V (information featured on the appliance and under its packaging).
• Plugs: it is important to check the type of plug provided. BaBylissPRO™ Miracurl™ (European version) is provided with an European plug (GS type). Therefore mind any other kind of plugs, such as “flat” ones.
• Too cheap: If the price looks too good to be true, then it probably is!
Our approved wholesalers and retailers can be found in the page “Where to buy?” on our website.
We are doing all we can to have the fakes removed from sale.
If you are in any doubt, please contact us (email@example.com) before purchasing.
The BaBylissPRO™ Team